By Jack Blumenthal and Scott Perkins
- Jack & Scott @ Home 2 products
- Roasted Menu 9 products
Showing 6 of 9 products on Roasted Menu collection
How It Works....
1. Choose from either our meat or vegetarian Roasted Boxes. Please note each main course serves one.
2. Choose to add from our range of Sides and Desserts to accompany your main course.
3. Your meal will arrive in food safe packaging, transported with love.
4. Order your roast by Tuesday at 21:00 for delivery on Friday of the same week. Roasted by Jack & Scott shop opens every Wednesday for bookings of the following week. Be quick before we run out!
6. After following the tried and tested instructions in your Roasted box, your dinner takes no more than 30 minutes before you are sat down, relaxed and enjoying the rest of your Sunday!
Please note – we use all allergens in our kitchens, if you require more information please see our allergens page, for any other questions please e-mail the team: firstname.lastname@example.org
All products within your box are designed to be consumed within 3 days and we recommend when delivered that you place all products straight into the fridge.
Jack Blumenthal & Scott Perkins
Jack and Scott our two Michelin trained Chefs with over 30 years-experience between them. Both from families with culinary backgrounds, the pair have worked across some of the best restaurants and hotels in the UK, including the Fat Duck, Lo’Ortalan and Petrus. They both met at University studying the Culinary Arts, and become teachers passing on their knowledge to young adults at collage level through to degree level.
This array of skills makes Jack and Scott a one of a kind pair, and are both excited to bring their wealth of skill in creating you a unique Sunday Roast experience.
Order by Tuesday at 9pm and your Roasted Box will be delivered on Friday, ready for your Sunday Roast.
Deliveries will be on Friday only, arriving between 8am and 6pm via day courier. This gives you the weekend for you to enjoy your meal, as it should be consumed within 3 days of receipt.
You will receive a message from the courier on Friday evening to say that you order is on it's way. If for any reason you are not in on Friday, you will need to arrange to leave it in a safe place.
Orders will be packed in insulated boxes with ice packs to keep everything cool and fresh. Once you receive your delivery, please store it in the refrigerator and use it within 3 days. We cook with allergens in our kitchen. Please see the Allergens Page for all product recipes and allergies information.